1/7/11

New Year, New Me

Inspired by the new year and all that's to come (including the new job I got today, WOOOo!), I feel it's time for a new look. First of all, anyone who really knows me, knows that I'm crazy about my hair. A bad hair cut usually leads to a tear-filled afternoon and ponytails for a month. My solution? Don't get haircuts! I get the essential trims obviously, but no drastic style change in many many years. So this just leaves the color. I truly love my hair dark but let's face it... I'm not a hit the salon every eight weeks kind of girl, and as my friend Kyle has pointed out, roots are not cute! I'm in love with the "ombre" look that celebrities are donning these days. I'll update soon with details on the process and whether or not I actually went through with it!






No comments:

Post a Comment