3/27/10

Liberty of London for Target

While in New York, I came across the the Liberty of London for Target pop-up store near Times Square. I wasn't very familiar with the brand, which I now know is hugely iconic.. I was just intriqued by the idea of a pop-up store and the pretty floral exterior. When I walked through the doors, I was immediatly taken back by the visuals of this place. Though the merchandise wasn't really my cup of tea, I walked around for a good 30 minutes in awe of what they did to this place that would only be around for less than a week. I just read in an article that the store actually sold out a day early and they didn't even open their doors on the last scheduled day for the store. This line has apparel for women and children, shoes and housewares. It's definatly worth checking out, either at Target.com or at your local store. What do you think about the Liberty of London line for Target?

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of 'pop up' stores. Have you seen the LOL bike at Target? It is really cute! I probably would have bought one, but they were all out. Clothing-wise, not my cup of tea, but the accessories, especially the office stuff, are cute.

    ReplyDelete