3/4/10

NEW YORK, NEW YORK!

I just realized that I leave for the glorious land of New York City in less than a week! 5 days to be exact! I'll be traveling there with 14 people from school to take some industry tours and what not... really it was just an excuse to go to New York. Originally, my journey was only going to last 6 days. I'm in a wedding in Pennsylvania the following weekend so I decided to extend my stay through the week and take the train to PA on Friday. My fabulous boyfriend, Andy is also in the wedding so I convinced him to come stay with me in New York for a few days so we could have a small vacation and take the train together. I'm so excited because I just booked the hotel that we'll be staying in staying in during the tail end of my visit to the greatest city on Earth. The Duane Street Hotel is in the heart of Tribeca, within walking distance of SoHo, Little Italy and China Town. I found it on Hotels.com. It's a GREAT location, reviews were all really good and it was a STEAL at $150 a night!!! I look forward to posting my own pictures but in the mean time, here are some pictures of the hotel from it's website.

all pictures from Duane Street Hotel website

No comments:

Post a Comment