3/23/11

Model Sighting!

As my friend Jessica and I were walking unsuspectingly down 40th Street in New York City's Garment District, I stopped dead in my tracks, mid-sentence with my jaw dropped as i groped my friends arm and searched for the words to describe the amazon beauty headed our way. Walking the opposite direction on the same side of the street was nonother than GORGEOUS supermodel Joan Smalls. Sadly she was on the phone so I didn't bother her for a photo, nor could I move out of my stuper fast enough to snap a candid. Number 2 on my list of favorite supermodels, the quick pass on the sidewalk was enough! And yes, she's even more stunning in person!

Joan Smalls <3

1 comment:

  1. Jealous!!!
    Happy I came across your blog!
    In response to your nail polish post, I hear Katie Perry's new nail colors are really cool and have a neat "crackle" effect, you should check it out!
    www.SproutThroughConcrete.com

    ReplyDelete