3/11/11

Seeing Spots

Ever since I saw the ad for Sally Hensen's Salon Effects, I'd been dying to try them. Being the sceptic that I am, it took a while for me to drop the $9.95 + tax on the nail art. I generally keep my nails pretty fuss-free but when I saw a new opportunity for leopard in my life, I went for it!  The small box comes with everything you need: 16 stips of various sizes to fit your nails, a nail file, and a stick to push back the cuticles. They process was fairly simple and easy to follow, even for the cosmetically challanged... I'm excited to try out some of the other patterns... I'm lookin' at you, houndstooth!





1 comment:

  1. I really really want to try these! I would be afraid that they wouldn't fit my nails though! I have fat fingers! haha
    -Katie

    www.fashionsparklers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete