4/30/10

Alice + Olivia for Payless

So I was fully aware that Alice + Olivia paired up with Payless, but what I was not fully aware of is that it was a permenant partnership as apposed to a limited time thing... I checked the website once or twice and found a few really cute shoes but nothing that I die over so I didn't ever check back.. well aparently I missed out on an incredible lot of amazing shoes... AND THEY WERE SO CHEAP! The styles that I'm kicking myself for missing are the Claire pump, the Jake slingback and the coveted Madison boot. All I can find on ebay is the Madison boot and they're going for $120... Luckily I'm now aware of this treasure trove and am about to place an order for two shoes that are currently in stores the striped satin sculpted wedge and the sky high platforms.





1 comment: