4/3/10

Jeffery Campbell stole my heart...

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm instantly attracted to ANYTING studded (when done in good taste), but these Jeffery Campbell 'Tick' Wedges are a whole other phenomenon, entirely. I believe I came across these shoes in a personal style blog and it's been true love ever since. I have literally dreamed about this shoe on more than one occasion. Now, while they could be mine for a small price of $160, I have never spent anywhere near that amount of money of shoes. (I'm what some people call cheap and others would call frugal.) The more I look at them, the more I think these are worth every cent, I mean come on, they're haunting me in my dreams!!!



These are another pair of Jeffery Campbell lovelies that I just adore!
The Alexa Wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment