4/8/10

feeling crafty

I wasn't planning on doing any shopping today, but when my boyfriend called me to tell me he'd found a hot thrifting and antique spot... well, I came running. Originally we were just going to buy a massive iron birdcage but I came across a coat rack with a bunch of purses on it. A white leather gem caught my eye and just so happened to be a vintage coach cross body bag in great condition, marked down 30% from $60. SCORE. Then I found a smaller grey leather bag of the same style... not Coach, but still very cute. I made my way to the front with my purchases, which included the two bags, birdcage, silver candlesticks, and and owl shaped candle.

When I was in New York, I bought about 100 studs so that I could get creative and make some unsuspecting handbag more "me". Well this little grey guy was the one! This was my first attempt at studding but an hour and a half later, I'm so proud of my little bag! Tell me what you think!!



No comments:

Post a Comment