2/20/10

Camo Crazy

 It makes sense that with all the military styles that are currently popular that camo would be soon to follow. When worn correctly camoflauge is a good way to be girly, with a little edge. Paired with a plain t-shirt and sandals, it gives the look of effortless cool. I posted pictures of some really great camo and military inspired finds. What do you think about this trend??


J Crew $85

J Crew $54.40


Victoria's Secret $49.50


Gap $49.50


Forever 21 $38.80



Juicy Couture $168

Gap $39.00


Jeffery Campbell $375

All images found on shopstyle.com

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and Jayne's blog, I'm about to pee. I know NOTHING about style, makeup, clothing, fashion or anything of the sort. You two will be my saviors and maybe one day I'll learn to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great camo and military inspired finds!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete