2/16/10

New York Fashion Week FW 2010

Maybe I've just watched to many shows all at once or something, because there isn't one collection that stands out to me that I LOVE. There are certain pieces from certain collections that I really like but overall I'm kind of not impressed... sorry? I like that there is a lot of black because it's pretty much all that I wear. The pops of color I'm seeing are great though. I love the purples and teals and yellows. Jewel tones are without a doubt my favorite, and they look great on everyone. I'm going to do some more "blog research" and try and find some more of these little gems. It has become my obsession, LITERALLY overnight. Until next time, some of my favorite moments from Fashion Week thus far. Enjoy!

a gorgeous Christian Siriano gown I LOVE Lubov's boots

Betsey Johnson's tribute to Alexander McQueen

All Photos found on style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment