2/18/10

pleasantly suprised

I'm not a frequent shopper at Old Navy, but I was on shopstyle.com last night and came across some pretty cute things that just so happened to come from there. I had some free time today so I took the opportunity to do a little shopping. I was so pleasantly suprised with how much of their merchandise I really liked, AND what a great value it was! I spent roughly $120.00 and got a tank top, a sweater, a boyfriend button up, 3 necklaces and the exact pair of boots I've been had in my head for weeks. And on a related note, while I was on Shopstyle.com I also came across a really great motorcycle style light denim jacket from the Gap. Today, after circling the store a few times without finding the jacket, I showed one of the workers the jacket on my phone. She went to the back room and brought me out a fresh-out-of-the-box jacket and informed me that all new merchandise was 25% off. SCORE. Here are a few of my purches:




all images from oldnavy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment